Whether we like it or not, the future for all of us in business will have an element of ‘on camera’ work, so you gotta grab all the help you can get!
Here’s ten top tips what NOT to do in your next ZOOM or on-screen broadcast…
- Don’t do ZOOM from your local café (too noisy)
- Don’t have a window behind you (too dark on your face)
- Don’t use a ZOOM background like you’re on a desert island (not a professional look)
- Don’t forget to wear decent clothes (or at least the top half of you!)
- Don’t jump on late (seriously disrespectful)
- Don’t forget to mute yourself (unless you wanna speak of course!)
- Don’t let your partner walk naked behind the camera (yes, I’ve seen it happen!)
- Don’t pick your nose (yep, I’ve seen that happen too – yuck!)
- Don’t talk over others (wait your turn or raise your hand)
- Don’t underestimate the power of a good presentation (you have a captive audience!)
Want to hear more? Join Annie K Coaching’s free monthly ‘ON-CAMERA’ bite-size training today!
Personal Coach - Annie K Coaching
I am an enthusiastic and highly respected person in the community with a passion for giving big and giving back. At the core of who I am is the desire to inspire, motivate, mentor and empower others. That is what floats my boat!
My life as a TV producer, documentary maker, published author, business owner, working mum, wife, daughter and community leader has given me a strong and unique foundation in my life, to now coach and mentor others.
It is my commitment to help guide folk through one on one or group coaching to being their best self and living their best life.